Filay Dent Delta Ring 1.299
When operating with ring:
- Make sure of the integrity of the ring and the absence of rust on it.
- Avoid high-speed opening.
- Open the ring for width, not more than 10 – 12 mm.
- Open the ring for the necessary width outside the mouth before placing it on a tooth.
Cleaning and sterilization instructions:
- Submerge instruments in cleaning agent solution with neutral pH for 20 min.
- Rinse the instruments thoroughly with purified water for 3-5 min.
- Perform standard moist heat/steam sterilization procedure following the sterilizer instructions.
- Do not use cleaning agents with a high percentage of chlorine and cleaners containing oxalic acid.
- Do not keep instruments in liquid medium for more than 3 hours.