Self-curing Resin for the making of Temporary Crowns & Bridges
Dentocrown is a fluorescent cold polymerising paste-paste system for the production of temporary crowns, bridges, inlays and onlays. Dentocrown consists of base paste and catalyst paste.
Making of :- Crowns, Bridges, Inlays, Onlays
Hints & Tips :-
It is possible to rebase DentoCrown. 2 ways:
- Remove the viscous (inhibiting) layer that forms on the surface of the temporary tooth with alcohol.
- Use DentoTemp to fill holes Useful information: There are no bonds between DentoCrown composite resins and polycarboxylate temporary crowns. To ensure adhesion, a bonding must be applied between the resin and the temporary crown.
Dentocrown contains methacrylates, amines, terpenes, benzoylperoxide, BHT. Dentocrown should not be used in case of known hypersensitivities (allergies) to these ingredients.
- Excellent compressive and flexural strength
- Temporary crowns and bridges which are extremely resistant
- Low polymerization shrinkage Better marginal adaptation
- Low exothermic polymerization reaction – increased patient comfort
- Easy retrieval from the impression owing to a rubbery phase
- Aesthetic result with a high stability of color and fluorescence
- Natural shine / Perfect appearance in any light
- Easy polishing and finishing
- Standard dispenser gun (standard 1:1).
- No extra costs involved
- Can be used on vital teeth
Key specifications :-
- High compressive strength: 210 MPa
- Flexural modulus (37°C): 2200 MPa
- Flexural strength for 10 min: 50 MPa
- 1 x Dentocrown cartridge (50 ml) (76 gms)
- 10 x Mixing Tips
Direction to use :-
|Select Shade Type||
Shade #A2, Shade #A3