Itena Silanea Syringe
Silanea is a cross-linking agent used to improve adhesion.
- Silanea reacts with mineral surfaces (such as glass or ceramic) via a condensation reaction
- Silanea also reacts with organic polymer surfaces (such as epoxy resin, polyester resin or methacrylate resin) initiating an additional reaction and/or copolymerization by reacting with terminal chemical groups and bonding with free radicals
- Silanization improvesadhesion and resistance to hydrolysis
- Silanization increases mechanical resistance
- Silanea is a single-component silane product available in a syringe for controlled application, thus minimising product waste.
- 1 x 1.2 ml Syringe
- 5 x Needle tips