Butterfly Clamp No.212 TorVm
Tor Vm Butterfly Clamp No.212
“Butterfly” clamp by Ferrier with the effect of mechanical gingival retraction.
Used for restoration of cervical areas of tooth facial surfaces.
One of the clamps in torvm clamp’s complete line of Satin Steel® Rubber Dam clamps for anterior, premolar and molar applications. The Satin Steel®matte finish helps reduce the glare caused by operatory lights for less eye fatique and improved clinical outcomes. Choose from winged, wingless or butterfly designs. All 48 clamps are made from torvm’s popular Satin Steel®. torvm also has a full range of basic accessories useful for rubber dam clamp applications including classic forceps, punches, frames, templates and organizing accessories.
FEATURES & BENEFITS :-
- Premolar design.
- Made from proprietary Satin Steel.
- Handcrafted to precise specifications and exacting quality standards.
- Designed with a perfect balance between strength, flexibility and “memory”.
- Heat treated for maximum strength, secure fit and lasting memory.
- Designed to resist corrosion.
- Made in the USA.
- Select from 48 different clamp designs.