GDC Separating Module Angular Plier 3000/392
- Separating orthodontic pliers are designed to spread and hold elastics during placement.
- These pliers feature a long barrel-shaped, tapered tip for prime accessibility and placement in any quadrant.
- The beaks may be angled, and the tip is grooved to prevent slippage until elastic is ready to be placed.
- The width of the opening is often controlled via a screw.
- Separating orthodontic pliers should be constructed of surgical grade stainless steel for strength and durability. As with any dental tool, sterilization is key, so be sure the pliers are autoclavable.