GDC Typodonts Teeth For N Type
Artificial tooth specially made for practice of cavity preparation and crown cutting by undergraduate and postgraduate students of dentistry worldwide.
- High quality
GDC Typodonts Teeth Nissin Type
A typodont is an educational tool for dental and hygienist students, allowing them to practice certain dental procedures on the plastic teeth of a model before actually performing the procedures on live patients. Generally, typodonts have replaceable, screw-in teeth that are composed of materials that allow students to drill cavity preparations and fill them with restorative material, such as amalgam or composite, or prepare the plastic teeth for crowns and bridges.
The naming convention is according to FDI World Dental Federation notation.
Packing :- 1 Unit
- No Manufacturer/Importer warranty is applicable for this product.
- Compatible with GDC Jaw Sets only.
- Physical Damage is not covered in any case.
- Service and Warranty are handled by the manufacturer/importer directly for this product.
- MyDentCart will not be liable to replace the Products and the liability to replace any such Product is that of the Manufacturer/Importer.
- MyDentCart and the Buyer acknowledge that the Products purchased/used are a subject matter of original Manufacturer/Importer’s warranties only.
- Any or all claims in relation to returns and replacement shall be made to the concerned Manufacturer/Importer only and MyDentCart may assist the customer in registering a request to get the Product replaced or serviced.
- The Buyer acknowledges that the Products once sold will not be exchanged or taken back unless the seal of the package or the Product is intact or not altered in any manner or is not tampered as the case may be.
API Typodont Teeth
API Dental TYPODONT JAW MODEL pyrax TYPODONT JAW MODEL, AND TEETH
Wholesale typodont teeth Typodont Jaw Set (Dental Model) typodont teeth model
|Select Tooth Number||
Maxillary 1st Incisor 11 no., Maxillary 2nd Incisor 12 no., Maxillary Canine 13 no., Maxillary 1st Pre Molar 14 no., Maxillary 2nd Pre Molar 15 no., Maxillary 1st Molar 16 no., Maxillary 2nd Molar 17 no., Maxillary 3rd Molar 18no., Maxillary 1st Incisor 21 no., Maxillary 2nd Incisor 22 no., Maxillary Canine 23 no., Maxillary 1st Pre Molar 24 no., Maxillary 2nd Pre Molar 25 no., Maxillary 1st Molar 26 no., Maxillary 2nd Molar 27 no., Maxillary 3rd Molar 28no., Mandibular 1st Incisor 31 no., Mandibular 2nd Incisor 32 no., Mandibular Canine 33 no., Mandibular 1st Pre Molar 34 no., Mandibular 2nd Pre Molar 35 no., Mandibular 1st Molar 36 no., Mandibular 2nd Molar 37 no., Mandibular 3rd Molar 38no., Mandibular 1st Incisor 41 no., Mandibular 2nd Incisor 42 no., Mandibular Canine 43 no., Mandibular 1st Pre Molar 44 no., Mandibular 2nd Pre Molar 45 no., Mandibular 1st Molar 46 no., Mandibular 2nd Molar 47 no., Mandibular 3rd Molar 48no.